Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Swear I'm Still Alive!

WOW! Sorry it's been such a long time since my last post. We did go on vacation to the Florida Keys. We stayed for a week and had a blast. We also visited Miami and Fort Myers while we were gone. I went skydiving at Miami Skydiving Center. It's was great! It was an experience of a lifetime! I plan on going to the Blue Ridge mountains and doing it again there. I know the view there will be breathtaking.

I've been working a lot and trying to keep myself busy. We are about to start a memorial garden in the back yard in memory of our daughters. I'll will post more about this later along with some before pics and pics while it's being created. I know it's going to be beautiful. Our daughters are buried more than 30mins away and it's hard to go there often. This will be a great place for us to think of them and it will be right out our back door.

Staying busy is kinda hard when all that's on my mind is having a family. I would love nothing more than to be pregnant right now, but Ryan wants us to wait. We have decided to try again in December of this year. It seems like it will NEVER get here. So just keep us in your thoughts and prayers and pray that when we do actually start TTC that God will bless us with a healthy pregnancy and a healthy child that I can deliver at term and that we can actually bring home to love and take care of. Another pregnancy is going to be beyond stressful so I plan on quitting my job the second I find out and staying home and just take care of myself without the added stress of work.

Well I know it was short but at least it was something. I'm headed off t spend some time with my hubby. Till next time...

I almost forgot! I wanted to show you my skydiving video. I actually played it on my computer and filmed it with my camera because I don't have any DVD ripper software. So it's not as sharp as the original but it's still ok. ENJOY!!

Now don't laugh at me, I HATE talking to a camera, I feel like such a dork! LOL

10 comments:

chloe's clan said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I don't know how you went through with that! LOL I wish I were that brave but I probably would have puked and then pee'd on the poor guy behind me. :) it looks like you had so much fun!

The garden sounds beautiful. I'm sure you know which flowers remind you of your girls. It will be nice to see that everyday.

I do so hope that things go well for you when you try again. Never give up! With prayers,
Chloe

Breanna said...

Yay for Vacation! I hope things are going well for you. I cant wait to see the garden!

Your video is amazing! I cant wait to do that!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Carley Nicole,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

dragonflyz in June said...

WOW!! I loved your video! SO brave of you, I don't think I would have the guts to do it....what a thrill though! Way cool.

I think of you often, and pray for you. I know in my heart that you will be blessed with a healthy baby soon, I will keep you in my prayers and watch & wait for the happy news!

Congratulations again on your happy marriage and God Bless.

Crystal

Carly Marie said...

Rachael,

This was amazing. I started crying as soon as the plane left the ground.

What a beautiful video, I loved it when you put your arms out because you were flying.

You are the bravest woman I know.

I am going to blog about it now.

My love you girl. You know I am praying for a family for you... always beautiful friend.

Love Carly xxxxxx

Sophie said...

That was amazing! It must have felt so exhilarating! You are so brave, well done!

Linda said...

Girl, I just felt like I jumped with you! You are amazing! I'm so proud of you!

Lea said...

Your video is totally exhilarating!

Thank you for sharing.

Tiffany Lockette said...

How cool! You are very brave. It looked like tons of fun. Not sure if I would ever have the guts to do it myself, I wouldn't rule it out but I would probably pee my pants when I jumped. I just found your blog through your friend Carley. I look forward to reading your post and I will pray for December to hurry up and get here and for you to have a healthy pregnancy and bring that baby home. Thanks for sharing.

Carly Marie said...

I just came in to watch this again with my family! We all think your awesome!!!!