Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Knock, Knock..."who's there?"

Well not too much has happen since my last post. I was sick for about a week with what seemed to be the flu. I still have a little congestion but it's almost completely gone. Work has been ok. I've been trying to work some over time so I can a few extra bucks to go towards the savings for our cruise that we want to go on. We had nearly $1000 set aside for the cruise hen we got our auto insurance bill in. Ugggg, just our luck. We pay our insurance for a 6 month span. So the money we had saved for the cruise was spent on keeping our insurance up. So we are back to the drawing board again. We each get 3 weeks paid vacation at work this year. hat we plan on doing is each getting a check cut for 2 weeks ( 4 weeks total between the both of us)and using that money to pay for our cruise. The the money we say from now until the day we sail out will be our spending money while we are gone. It doesn't take us long to save money, it just seems when we do get a good bit saved something like the insurance comes up, or we have to pay taxes. Soon we will have our last 2 credit cards paid off and that will help us a ton! We've already cut them up so now it's just a matter of getting them paid. We owe $1700 on one and $300 on another. So they aren't too bad.

I need to get to the dentist and get some teeth fixed. I have been pregnant for the most part of the last 2 years and haven't been able to have any X-Rays done to get my teeth worked on. So in the next week or so I'm going to make an appointment and finally get it done. After I have my teeth fixed and I get to go on our vacation I'll be happy!

I'm going to be making an appointment in the next few days with a new OB/GYN. I've heard great things about this new doctor. He's not only a regular OB/GYN he's also a high risk doctor. I'll have an appointment to discuss my history and talk about TTC in the next few months. I want to make sure that my new doctor is going to be on top of things and do things as I wish. I've been taking my aspirin 81mg every day and my prenatal vitamins every day for a little over a month now. My MFM doctor wants me on those for AT LEAST 3 months prior to even trying. So I'm hoping that if all goes well we may start TTC again in July maybe. I will be glad to come off of this birth control though. Gosh, it makes me so bloated that I constantly look pregnant already. I HATE that. I'd like to have my flat stomach back again if I'm not with child.

My little brother and I went to Fayettville last Saturday to go to our nephew's birthday party. He turned 5 this year! His party as a Star Wars Theme. My gracious at the kids there. They had his part at the church and all the kids from the church were there. There had to be like 20 5 year olds there. That's not counting the 1-3 yr olds and a few 8-10 yr olds, plus their parents. The church was packed!! Needless to say our nephew Brendan had a great time with all his friends. I was so glad we were able to be a part of it.

Well not much else to report. I'll leave you with a few random pics! Enjoy!

This is my little brother and our nephew Micah.


Ryan and I on our wedding day!!


And Lastly Ryan and I on our night out after the wedding!

3 comments:

chloe's clan said...

I love seeing your wedding pic. You look so happy. Congratulations. :) i am glad to hear about looking into a Dr. that might be able to help you more or do things your way and listen to your concerns etc. It will be so very exciting to try again although extremely nerve racking I am sure. I pray for you and wish you the best of luck!!!

Lindsay said...

I'm glad you seem to be feeling up! That's great! I'm so jealous that you're planning a cruise. I used to hate the idea, and now I'm excited to go.
Can't wait to see pictures. Good luck with your new doctor. Keep us updated!
Much love, Lindsay

Carly Marie said...

How beautiful Congratulations!