Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Sneak Peek!

Here's a sneak peek of what's to come. I'm posting pics of my wedding gown when I was trying it on at the bridal shop. I love the dress. It is more elegant than most that I seen and I'm not too much on all the puffy styles out there. I know that's just a matter of opinion though. Hope you like it. Oh and I'm also going to post pics of my new wedding band. I'm actually going back to buy another just like it because I think it will look so pretty with the band on both sides of my engagement ring.

Oh yeah and one more thing before I get on with the pics. I have got down to 120 pounds!!! I was 158 when I delivered Hannah, and 126 when I became pregnant with her. I was 113 when I got pregnant with my 1st daughter Carly, so I'm not too far away from that. My goal is 110, so hopefully in about 2 months I'll have met my goal. I'm not trying to lose anymore before the wedding because I only want to have my dress altered once!


9 comments:

Peyton and Paisley's Mommy said...

Congrats! You look absolutely gorgeous. I hope you have beautiful day and its more than you ever dreamed. God bless you and Ryan and your sweet angels in heaven.
Mindy

Whispered Support said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Carly Marie said...

Rachel, you look amazing! Thank you for letting us all have a sneak peak!

Sorry about the comment before, I posted under our new website name... whoops!

Unknown said...

WOW so pretty. I really like it!

Michelle said...

WOW it's gorgous! I agree haven't seen many dresses like that. You look fabulous in it too! Good Luck with the weight loss. That band looks sweet too!! You'll have to take photos of it once you guys are married. That date is coming up mighty fast isn't it :) The excitment builds.... YAY!! :)

AL VIENTO said...

You look gorgeous!! I really like the dress!! Congrats on your coming back to 120 pounds!

Natalie Bourque said...

you look great!!! your dress is beautiful. congratulations to you both!

Abby and Jeremy said...

Yay! Congrats on the engagement! It is nice to have something to plan and look forward to after the hard times. I am like you, and just got a dress that is not one of those big poofy dresses! How are you losing weight so easily, I am having the hardest time trying to lose the weight since I had Brody.

junglemama said...

How beautiful. I read a little about your story and wanted to say that you are a very strong woman. I hope this year is full of many blessings.