Thursday, November 19, 2009

Good News!

Well I'm not good at keeping secrets so I'll go ahead and spill the beans! I'm pregnant! We are excited. We are just putting everything in God's hands. We are just going to trust in Him to allow this baby to be healthy and to provide a healthy home for this child within my body.

I am still in complete shock! I have been taking pregnancy test just about every day since the 10th of this month. everyone of the have been coming back just as negative as they could be. I had completely lost all faith in this cycle and was just planning on trying again next month. I have had NO symptoms what-so-ever. I even though my period was on it's way with a few cramps that I have had. I guess the cramps was just the little bean implanting into it's new home. Last night a friend asked me if I had any signs of my period coming and I told her yes. I told her about my cramping and I was sure it would show up today. Well shortly after explaining that I felt as if this month was a bust I took a test just for the heck of it. As soon as the color went completely across the window of the test I chucked it in the garbage. I knew it would be negative. For some reason I felt the need to go back 5 mins later and pull it out of the trash. I was shocked to see a faint line there. I didn't believe it. My brothers were over with my husband watching the fight so I was showing Ryan and my brothers the test to get their opinions. I just said I'd take another one in the morning. This time I was going to use a first response test instead of a dollar tree test. Well at 3am I woke up having to pee so i figured why not? Sure enough I got 2 lines. I'm pregnant! Woot Woot!

17 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay!! I'll be praying for you every day. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Ahhh Congrats!!! This is wonderful news, I pray that you have a complication free pregnancy & that you'll be blessed with a healthy baby!!

xx

Franchesca said...

Congratulations! Yay! I am so happy for you.

Breanna said...

Congratulations!!!!! Praying that you have a Healthy Pregnancy and a Healthy baby!!!

Melanie said...

Congrats girlie!!! Guess what ME TOO!! How amazing is that that we are both pregnant... Awww im happy for you... I am 13 weeks. I found out in September and just haven't told many... Not even my blog! I will keep you in my prayers..

Sky said...

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Hoping to get a BFP this weekend myself!
xoxox

Nan & Mike said...

Best of luck and many many congratulations!!! Praying for you!!! Nan xo

Ruth said...

Fantastic news!

The Blue Sparrow said...

That is so great! Congrats hun! *HUGS*

Peyton and Paisley's Mommy said...

Congrats Rachel. I will keep you and the lil one in my prayers. I am so happy for you. God is so good!

Kim said...

congrats girl

KARiNA said...

Congratulations! You and that little miracle your carrying will be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.

Evelyn said...

OMW!!! That is absoultely fantastic!!! I am so happy for you and DH! Wshng you a safe pregnancy huun!

chloe's clan said...

I am just so happy for you! What wonderful news. I will pray with you the whole way! Wonderful blessings and positive outcomes will flow to you!! I just feel as though you are my sister in God and I truly hope the best for your family!!
-Chloe

EmilyGoss said...

Congrats!!!!! Praying for a healthy pregnancy.

Unknown said...

All of us residents will miss you! Sorry to hear that you will be leaving us shortly. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Holly said...

Congratulations!!!!