Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just In Case You're Wondering...

I have added in all my blog post from Carly's blog to Hannah's blog. Call me weird but I kinda feel bad about writing more on Hannah's blog than Carly's. So in order to fix this I have just mixed them together. I'll also change the name of the blog to just My Angels In Heaven. I'm going to post on Carly's blog about this change and leave it up for those to see. I just won't be writing over there anymore. From now on it will just be here.

Now this blog will contain things about both of my girls, my life, and hopefully in the future months it will contain another pregnancy and a healthy baby.

Sorry for any confusion this may cause anyone but this makes me feel better, like I'm not leaving one of my girls out or showing one space more attention.

2 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

Reading your title actually put a smile on my face. Just to think of your baby girls together made me feel a little better for you. I know you don't know me but I feel just so...well, I feel for you, thats all.
Goodluck in the next few months.
~Cheryl

Carly Marie said...

I think its a perfect idea - I love your new blog look too!