Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Need Some Serious Prayer Warriors!!!!

I got a call today from my brother. My brother is a music pastor in his church. He told me of a girl today that is currently attending his church. She wasn't feeling well and went to the hospital yesterday. She found out she was 7 months pregnant. The doctor told her that her baby boy would not survive. The baby's brain is not fully developed. She is very upset right now and is new to the christian faith. Rodney (my brother) asked me if I would talk to her. I told him I would and I have yet to talk to her as of now. One thing I know for sure is that the doctors aren't always right. Carly's brain wasn't formed completely either, and we enjoyed her for 4 months. I know another lady who's twin grandchildren were born and one of the baby's brain wasn't divided and they told them the baby wouldn't survive either it's now been 8 months and the baby is doing well with developmental delays, but she's her and alive. God is always in control and always has the last say. I have been crying for this girl because I know what it's like to carry a baby and know that the outcome may not be good. I have also went through 2 losses in less than 8 months. The pain is very real and hurts to your core. God is good though and has strengthened me through our struggles here on earth. I pray that God will give this girl peace and strength to what ever may come her way. I also ask for her faith to grow stronger day by day. I pray that God places her hand on this little boy and heals his body with every ounce of healing power He has. Please join with me and become prayer warriors for this girl and her unborn child. We know that God is capable of ALL things and nothing is too big for Him to handle. Please pass along this information to as many people as possible so that we can get as many prayers as possible for this girl and her baby boy. The doctors did say that she would have to carry the baby to term and go ahead with a normal delivery.

Lets come together and get the whole world praying that God will show Himself through a BIG miracle!!! Maybe this is what she's needs to strengthen her faith and reach out to others in need!

5 comments:

Stacemoe said...

Thanks for letting us know...will definitely be praying for her and God's COMPLETE healing!!! Also praying God will surround you as you talk to her and give you words of comfort...

Melanie said...

In prayer! May the Lord bring her peace and strength and healing to her baby :) God you are the Healer of this baby boy in her womb.

IN Christ,
Melanie

JoEll said...

i will be praying for the both of you for her and her baby to heal and come through this and to be strong and for you while you talk to her so that you know what to say and to stay strong also. i know this is hard but you are the right person to help this girl i feel it in my heart

Anonymous said...

Rachel, it's me Tina, from CM! I saw this on Kayleigh's blog.

This precious child will be in my prayers. Our Father is the Mighty Healer and Great Physician. Capable of all things!

Would you pray for baby Jake? He's in CVICU at Levine. His CDH was Hypoplastic right heart syndrome, possible transplant. He needs our prayers too! His caringbridge site is under JacobWarfield.

Michele said...

She is in my prayers!